Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The browsing and public consultation of this website is subject to the Terms and Conditions below:
Guarantees, Liabilities and Damages
1. CPFL Renováveis does not guarantee that the content, the instruments and the materials comprised, used and offered in this website are precisely updated or complete, and is not liable for damages caused by eventual content errors or equipment failures.
2. CPFL Renováveis is not liable, expressly or silently, for the misuse of the information, instruments and materials made available and/or the equipment used by this website, for any purposes, made by any user, who is solely responsible for the eventual injuries to own or third parties rights, caused or not by such misuse.
3. In any circumstance, CPFL Renováveis, its directors or employees will be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental or resulting damages, losses or expenses originating from the connection with this website or the use of its part or incapacity of use by any part, or regarding any performance failure, error, omission, interruption, trouble or delay in the operation or transmission, computer worm or failure in the line or system, even if CPFL Renováveis or its agents are warned of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
4. The website user is solely responsible for the appropriate provision of all of the Internet resources, without exceptions.
5. CPFL Renováveis is not liable for the content of other websites (a) whose addresses are available at this website's pages, or (b) in which this website's address is available. CPFL Renováveis does not guarantee the reimbursement of any damages caused by the websites referred to herein.
7. Before deciding about an investment, potential investors should carefully consider, in the light of their own financial situations and investment objectives, all of the information available in this website, and particularly, evaluate the Risk Factors.
Confidentiality of the Users Information
Author's Right and Intellectual Property
Except there is a provision to the contrary, all of the content in this website's pages, such as information, materials, instruments, page organization, graphs and drawings, belong to CPFL Renováveis or to third parties that lawfully assigned their right of use.
EBITDA reflects the gross profits before net financial incomes and expenses, income tax and social contribution, depreciations and amortizations. EBITDA is used as a performance measure by the Company's administration and is not a measure adopted by the Brazilian or American Accounting Practices, does not represent the cash flow for the periods shown and shall not be considered as a substitute for the net profit, as an indicator of CPFL Renováveis operational performance or as a substitute for cash flow, neither as a liquidity indicator.
CPFL Renováveis administration believes EBITDA is a practical measure to determine its operational performance and allow a comparison with other companies in the same segment. However, we must emphasize that EBITDA is not a measure established according to the Brazilian Accounting Principles (Corporate Law or BR GAAP) or North-American Accounting Principles (US GAAP), and can be defined and calculated differently by other companies.
Note: By accessing this website and any of its pages, the user will have automatically accepted all of the Terms and Conditions established here. Therefore, in case you do not agree with all of the Terms and Conditions above, please stop browsing or consulting the pages of this website.