1. Any information given by users will be gathered and kept according to rigid standards of safety and confidentiality.
2. The personal information given to the Company by users will be ethically and legally gathered, and might have one or more purposes, on which users will be informed.
3.Users will be warned about which of their information will be gathered before the moment it happens, and the choice to provide or not such information is under the user’s liability, who will also be aware about the consequences of his/her decision.
4. Unless CPFL Renováveis receives a legal or court order, your information will never be transferred to third parties or used for different purposes from the ones to which they were gathered.
6. The Company will keep the information provided by visitors unadulterated.
7. This website contains links or frames from other websites, which may be the Company’s partners and allies or not. Those links and frames are made available solely in order to provide one more benefit to users. It is important to emphasize that the inclusion of those links and frames does not mean CPFL Renováveis acknowledges, agrees or is responsible for them or for their respective contents. Therefore, CPFL Renováveis cannot be hold responsible for eventual losses or damages suffered on account of the utilization of the mentioned links or frames.
8. Whenever other organizations are hired to provide support services, the conformity to the privacy standards of CPFL Renováveis will be required.
9. For administrative purposes, the Company may eventually use "cookies"(*), and the user can, at any time, enable mechanisms in his/her browser to inform when those are active or to avoid they are activated.
10. Other important information about terms and conditions of use of this website are available under Terms and Conditions.
(*) Cookie: a small file installed in your computer to track movements within the websites.